Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kathy Griffin is Great!

Hello hello! So yeah, that St. John's game was a bust. Close enough game at the end but we didn't get off the bus for the first half. It wasn't even that painful to sit through that first half - my team didn't exist. Like, if a tree falls in the middle of the forest and no one there to hear it, does it even fall in the first place. Argh. Marquette Saturday.

I wasn't at work today. I was cleaning out my aunt's house. That wasn't fun really. But carthartic enough I suppose. Now I am beseiged by fear that I'll be fired tomorrow. No real reason I suppose - I generally suck and last week my company let go of an employee that I thought was a rock solid worker. But maybe thats like the way you break up with someone and then you hear, oh by you were the perfect couple! I don't feel very confident. Which sucks. And I need to get paid Monday. I'd like to pay rent without a loan from my parents. Seriously. I am good at what I do. And I think I'm a nice person. Argh. I don't think I'm having a good day.

I'm watching Kathy Griffin: Allegedly which is freaking hysterical. I love Kathy Griffin. If I ever become a D List celebrity, I want to be just like her. And if I ever become an A list celebrity, I'm totally going to talk to her. And tell her I love her and think she's hysterical. On camera.

So what am I reading, doing... loving Project Runway! I am so addicted and have to be home by 9:45 p.m. every Wednesday. I think the final three will be Chole and Daniel V. definitely with Nick or Andre as the third and Daniel V. winning it all. I do not like Santino but he was very subdued this week. I think he lost his mojo last week, during the Sasha Cohen challenge. Maybe he realized the limits of his style of design: his designs are physically heavy, not easy to move. And he does design very short waists on his clothing which is weird. And out of style right now, its very in style to wear clothing that highlights long torsos. But then I live in Williamsburg so my compass of style is a little off kilter. Daniel V. would be amazing as a Banana Republic designer for the year: his lines are linear and approachable, very flattering on a typical woman's figure. I wear enough Banana Republic: I like their tops a lot, their Martin pants are okay sometimes, and I like their accessories. I'd love to buy stuff that Daniel V. designed.

I'm rereading Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella. I love that book - the heroine, Emme Corrigan is 25, and she's so relatable. She's trying to figure it out, life that is, not like astro-physics. She's trying, trying, trying but she's not confident within herself enough to share herself truthfully with those she loves. I am not entirely honest with those around me but then who is? It's a fabulous book, about loving yourself and trusting yourself and those around you. If you're not honest then you're living a lie. Wow, then a tree can fall.

And that's a full circle for this blog. Adios readers! All nonexistant of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home