Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Welcome to Wednesday - they both start with W!

So let's ask a question, rhetoric only: Do you think Hilter meant to do everything that came with invading Poland? Do you think he meant to start a war? Yes, he probably did. Did he think he was smart enough to win said war? Probably. But hey, none of us is Hitler - which is a good thing, overall. I entirely failed at keeping those thoughts rhetoric... damn me my history major!

I accidently invaded Poland yesterday - but, now looking back on this, maybe its a good thing to go to war. And, yes, the mental film accompanying this statement should be the scene from Gone With the Wind when all those southern boys leave the party to go fight the war, really early on in the movie. Was it a good idea to send my boss a heavy handed critique? No, probably not but I guess I needed to storm the barracades, fcuk it! I've felt very young revolutionary-esque recently, which is generally a new persona for me. I'll wear my newsboy cap tomorrow. I've been the one in life to step back, assess, ask responsibily for so long, it felt amazing to be honest and then get some thoughts off my chest. It was nice that someone asked what was up. But hey, this could all be a set up and I could be fired tomorrow.

I made someone cry today. I'm not sure how I feel about that... I should feel like a horrible horrible human being but I don't. It's not like I think, oh good, cry baby cry! But another part of me thought suck it up lady. You don't get to be a dictator and cry. One or the other. Am I dying inside? Maybe! Who makes someone cry? I do apparently. I don't even like this person personally and I think she's lacking a great deal professionally.... But, at the end of the day, she'll sink or swim, she doesn't need me on the sidelines to hold up negative numbers on sandwich boards. She'll do this herself or she won't. I don't think she can handle these responsibilities well, she's entirely unable to step back and problem-solve to get herself out on a drowning situation... she's not valuable enough for me to step out a save her. Or maybe that's my next challenge in life, to save her. The good Christian in me says save her save her! But another part of me, the one that works goddam hard and wants to help other help themselves... well, I'm not a social worker or a therapist. And she's got friends to help her... I got friends to help me too. The lover of the underdog wants to say help this girl succeed! But another part of me says, you don't even like her!

On the other side of the coin, I am staying awake for Project Runway! This could be quite a little addiction to me. They are currently designing for My Scene Barbie, which looks like a superior Bratz doll. I am so in love with this show!

I get paid at midnight~ thank God! It's been painful for awhile.

good night and good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home