Monday, December 05, 2005

Second post woo hoo

Well if first is the worst and second is the best then this the bestest it will ever get!

Wait, erase the exclamaion point, isn't that depressing? Never to get better? To stagnate like a bit of algae on the side of a front yard pond? How much more suburban and pedestrain can you get? Um, I'm sure, let me go shopping at the Livingston Mall to find out! Oh, cheap shot! And one the no one outside of northern NJ would get... but let's face it, we all have that mall. Yes, the one Chris Rock spoke about.

So Monday Bloody Monday is over! Okay so I wake up early tomorrow and then its Wednesday, then the downward spiral begins! I cannot wait for the real Holidays, not this in-between time where its kind of just post-Thaksgiving, not really Christmas or Chunakah or Kawanza or which ever day is important to you. Though it is supposed to snow tonight - can't decide how I feel about that. And huge huge part of me wants to wake up, have three feet of snow on the ground and have to not go in to work! But my metropolitian ass lives in Brooklyn where I have no snow day excuse to not be into midtown. Boo hoo! I want a snow day where I wake up and go to The Bagel Store and get a movie, and then relax, decorate our Christmas tree, and eat and drink and be merry! But the real me knows that I'll slog into work, make 10,000 late calls on behalf of my candidates, get not too much done, and still go to the gym after work. Because, at the end, of the day, I'm a sap.

Haha, just thought of Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation with magazine inserts stuck to his fingers from Christmas tree sap! That was a great movie! And its so pertinent this year. I want to call someone around me Sparky!

And that's it I'm out, welcome to Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home